The Virtual Consulting Firm – TheVCF.com

Let Us Help You Market, Manage, and Grow! Your Business Today!

What prevents someone from stealing my ideas from the V.I.B.E.S.?

Home Forums V.I.B.E.S. FAQs Forum What prevents someone from stealing my ideas from the V.I.B.E.S.?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    TheVCF
    Keymaster

Before anyone can even see anything posted about any Project in the Virtual Idea Building Exchange System (V.I.B.E.S.)™, they must first Register here and acknowledge that they have throuroughly read and explicitely agree to be legally bound by all of the terms and conditions contained in the CONFIDENTIALITY, NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT at: http://www.thevcf.com/VIBES_NDA_1.doc

This one time acceptance of a CONFIDENTIALITY, NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT covers all of the ideas posted by Project Conceivers regarding any V.I.B.E.S. Project and likewise covers all of the ideas contributed by Project Contributors to any V.I.B.E.S. Project.

We will do everything we can to enforce all of the remedies provided for by international law and/or the laws of The United States of America against anyone violating any of the terms of this CONFIDENTIALITY, NON-DISCLOSURE AND NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.