The Virtual Consulting Firm – TheVCF.com

Let Us Help You Market, Manage, and Grow! Your Business Today!

How may I Fund a V.I.B.E.S. Project?

Home Forums V.I.B.E.S. FAQs Forum How may I Fund a V.I.B.E.S. Project?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael DeVries
    Keymaster

How may I Fund a V.I.B.E.S. Project(s)?

If you would prefer to (also or just) contribute some of your money, rather than just your time and effort, in and share in the benefits / profits from any projects through The Virtual Idea Building Exchange System (V.I.B.E.S.)™, then we certainly want to provide you with some efficient and effective options for you to do this.

The Steps for someone, henceforth referred to as the Funds Contributor, to offer to contribute a monetary amount to, in exchange for an agreed upon percentage ownership in, your chosen V.I.B.E.S. Project(s) are included below:

1. The Funds Contributor finds an idea/Project to which they wish to contribute their funds to the development of and share in the benefits / profits from this idea, in the V.I.B.E.S. Project Forums at: http://blog.thevcf.com/forums/forum/v-i-b-e-s-project-forums/
    2. The Contributor applies to contribute a specified amount of funds to this idea / Project in exchange for the percentage ownership of the V.I.B.E.S. Project that they request.
    3. All of the current Project Contributors, including the Idea Conceiver, “vote” on whether to accept or reject the offered funds for the requested percentage ownership of the V.I.B.E.S. Project requested by the new Contributor.
      1. The Project Contributors may present the Funds Contributor with one or more counter offers, and vice versa, in terms of the amount contributed for a specified percentage ownership of the V.I.B.E.S. Project and they may negotiate back and forth until an agreement is established between these parties regarding the amount of funding for a specified percentage of ownership of the V.I.B.E.S. Project.
    4. The current Project Contributors and the new Funds Contributor accepts the agreement for the Funds Contributor to contribute the agreed upon amount of funding for the agreed upon percentage ownership of the  this Project/Idea.
    5. The Funds Contributor accepts sends the agreed upon funds to the Accounting @ TheVCF.com account via PayPal.com indicating to which V.I.B.E.S. Project these funds are to be contributed.
    6. The Virtual Consulting Firm confirms the receipt of the agreed upon funds and the destination V.I.B.E.S. Project and makes these funds, minus any currency exchange and/or any other fees charged by PayPal, available for use by the specified V.I.B.E.S. Project.
    7. The Virtual Consulting Firm notifies the Funds Contributor and the other Project Contributors of the confirmation of the receipt and availability of the agreed upon funding.
    8. The Virtual Consulting Firm registers the agreed upon percentage ownership in the V.I.B.E.S. Project, with all ownership rights therein, to the Funds Contributor

We welcome recommendations regarding and we will be working together to decide upon and provide additional mutually efficient and effective options for anyone to be able to contribute funds to the V.I.B.E.S. Project(s), which they wish to fund, and we will update this Topic accordingly as such payment options become available.

We look forward to seeing you in and helping you Make Money through The Virtual Idea Building Exchange System (V.I.B.E.S.)™ soon!

Please find how you may Join and access The Virtual Idea Building Exchange System (V.I.B.E.S.)™ Now at: http://blog.thevcf.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-access-the-v-i-b-e-s/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.